Our Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality plumbing & heating services to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards and correct the situation.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman.
All complaints will be logged into our complaints log.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our manager, James Foy, who will review your matter, file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- James Foy will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, James Foy will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, James Foy will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a third party to review his decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the
PO Box 6806,